Monday, February 14, 2011

V Day Surprise!!!!

We still celebrate Valentine's Day in the fact that we still give each other gifts. We usually don't do extravagant gifts or extravagant dinners often. There have been times when we've gone to dinner and enjoyed a date night, but after having kids, we're lucky to even remember the holiday. Another reason why we don't do much on February 14, it because our larger traditional wedding was on Feb 21, 2004 and our first wedding was a small service on March 22, 2003. SO, that said, with just recovering from Christmas (as I was reminded by a friend), and having Valentine's and Anniversaries back to back... it's hard to get/give a whole lot. I usually put a lot of thought into my gifts for my hubby and this year was the same. He got several thoughtful gifts that didn't cost much, but meant something to me.

His gift to me was so much better, even after we agreed that we weren't going to spend 'alot' on gifts, this is what I found on the seat on my car this morning:

Along with this sweet card:





Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's day as well!! Cheers-- TLC

No comments:

Post a Comment