Thursday, September 5, 2013

Coggins-Dahman {Family Session- Montgomery, Alabama Photography}



My husband and I have know Jessica and her husband Justin since our last assignment in Wichita, KS. And during that time I had the chance to meet Jessica's mom a few times and so when our husbands were both assigned to Maxwell AFB for ACSC, it was so neat knowing that I would be moving to Montgomery, AL along with the Dahman's. It's always nice to know there will be someone familiar at a new location when trying to settle in a new town. The best part is that we have the love of the SOUTH and SEC football in common!!


When Jessica asked me if I would photograph her family along with her parents and and her brother and his wife, I was very excited! It was such a pleasure working with this beautiful family and it was so awesome to break out my camera for my FIRST Alabama Session. Here are a few of my favorites of this South Carolina family!! Enjoy!!

























Cheers~ TLC


No comments:

Post a Comment