Saturday, January 11, 2014


Holiday 2014 {Mini Sessions- Montgomery, Alabama Photographer}



Since moving to Montgomery, I wasn't expecting to be as busy with my photography business because I really didn't know anyone nor did I have the time to really invest in getting my business out there. BUT... I have been so blessed to have had the opportunity to photograph many local families in the area just by word of mouth. So, I decided to run a mini session with expectations of maybe booking a family or two. To my surprise, I had an overwhelming response and was able to book more families than I expected! Even though the day I chose ended up being very chilly, everyone did so well and I am so happy I was able to capture sweet memories for these families' Holiday cards/letters. Here are a few of my favorites from each session! 


{Rueschhoff Family}





{Jones Family}




{Miller Family}



{Reagan Family}



{Reilly Family}




Oh and did I mention I had the cutest assistant EVER helping me in the cold!?!

{My Girl}


I am looking forward the a few more Mini Sessions before our time in Montgomery expires this Summer!


To book a session with TLC Moments contact Tiffany | www.mytlcphotography.com



No comments:

Post a Comment