Saturday, March 12, 2011

New addtion to my VISION BOARD/BUCKET LIST!!!

I am 100% positive my 1,000 lbs vacuum is going OUT!!! Super bummed because with a choc lab, a cat, two kids and WHITE (of all colors, not my choice) carpet, I NEED a vacuum. After rolling my vacuum today over pieces of fuzz and hair(just gross) about 30 times, so sure at some point, one of the angles would catch it... it didn't. (sigh) AND after crawling all over the floor using my hand held dirt devil that I've had for over 6 years.... it's TIME!!!!

So I am adding this to my Vision Board/Bucket List (will post about that soon!)






 Oh yeah, a DYSON!!! I know, it's silly to add a vacuum to one's dream list, but yah know, with a price tag on that thing... it's been a dream of mine for a LONG time!!! If you have one of these, feel free to leave comments on how much you love it, I know yah do!! If you don't own one, feel free to join me in dreaming of one day sucking up grossness off your floor with this awesome machine!! One day it could happen?!?!

And - I thought I'd share a picture of these little guys I found at a local specialty shop. They were just too cute to pass up!!!





Have a great weekend!! Cheers-- TLC

No comments:

Post a Comment