Friday, August 27, 2010

Finally Friday!!

Today is a great day and a bad day in one!! Great- because Craig will be home tonight. Bad- well because we are all still fighting a cold and of all to get sick, Landon. He always fights sicknesses the worst. Praying for a better rest of the day. I have updated my web page (www.mytlcphotography.com) a little this am and continuing the hunt for bettering my business and finding ways to reel in business!! Sometimes I think to myself, what in the world was thinking trying to be a pro photographer?? There are so many great ones out there. But, I know I'm good at what I do and somewhere in my crazy mind, lol, I have the drive!!! I have what it takes, and that's what keeps me pursuing my passion!!! And if I, (like Jasmine* said), find ways to stand out, be myself and know who I really want to be as a photographer-- I can be as good as any!!!!

Phew, now that that deep thought is out-- it's time to get lunch started and prepare for day 3 of J*'s wedding photography class.. It's WEDDING DAY!!!! Can't wait!!! Always Remember: Live, Laugh, Love and be YOU!!! Until next time- Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment