Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'm on a Mission!!

Ok so, this is my first attempt at blogging, new to the scene and don't really know what I'm doing. But I can only learn by trying. I always want to keep a journal but, honestly I forget after a few days and cannot stay consistent. We'll see how this goes!! I have so much going on in my head these days and I totally get frustrated with the fact that I cannot do it ALL at once!! My family and I just moved to Wichita, KS and I am trying to find ways to get my 'name' out there for my photography business. It's quite discouraging and I have realized, (thanks to Jasmine Star's wedding photography class via CreativeLIVE), that if i don't be proactive and start making some changes and investing time, it won't happen!!!! So this is why I am going to create a blog of what is going on n my life from my home life, my photography business, and anything else that is important to me!!! KeepItReal and TAKE RISKS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment