Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Morning Fix!!


This is what gets me through the morning!! I have always loved COFFEE!!! I was "knee high to a grasshopper"(3-4yo) as my husband would say when my Papa would fix me a cup every morning in my Strawberry Shortcake cup with a dash of milk/creamer!! I remember those days and wish he was still here to get my cup of coffee and waffles that HAD to be microwaved for 10 seconds.. which I still do!! Today, I share my coffee with my kiddos who are coffee lovers too... in my Strawberry Shortcake cup!!

Ugh... this was another attempt at 'manual'.... it's so hard to venture away from 'auto'... it's sooo tempting to be lazy!! Anyway, the aroma that filled the air while shooting this was so GREAT!!!! That's what made this little project so much more fun!!!! Just thought I'd share a piece of my past that now protects me in Heaven!! Oh and let you see how I somehow rocked out natural light- too!!! Miss you Papa!!!! Remember: Live, Laugh, Love and ALWAYS be YOU!!! Cheers!!!

~TLC

No comments:

Post a Comment