Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Back Home!!! { PAWSTIN GROOMING}

My mom expected me last Thursday, but I had a different plan. I would arrive on Tuesday and surprise her. And that's just what we did!!! It was a surprise of a lifetime because I was on the phone with her, when I pulled up to her house, asking her where she was going to go for dinner and telling her that we were trying to decide where to eat too (she thought we were still in OK). Her friend was outside and saw us inching up and ran in to tell my mom "WE WERE HERE!!!" It was a very happy moment for all of us. You'd think that we had been gone for years and years but when you have children/grandchildren, 3 1/2 months seems like an eternity!!! In the week we have been here, I have been super busy and the kids have had a blast seeing family!! The first couple of days seemed like Christmas with all the fun toys and gifts for the kids!!! I was honored to second shoot a Bridal/Engagement session and a Wedding over the weekend with Manda Koolis of Mandolin Productions that was fabulous!!! We had alot of fun, were completely exhausted and it was nice to see her and talk 'shop' again!! I will have a sneak peek of those events soon! But I WILL show you a few photos from a mini session I did of the most special animal lovers I know!! Daron and Josh of Pawstin Grooming. They travel to Del Rio once a month to do dog grooming since the groomers here are few and far between. They travel all the way from Austin(hence the name PAWSTIN) just to pamper 'man's best friend.' They do a fantastic job, they are very professional and all for the love of animals, they come here to give dogs the treatment they deserve.





I will have more shoots to come and more photos soon!!! Live, Laugh, Love and always be you!!! Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment