Sunday, October 10, 2010

Friends Like These: PRICELESS {The Johnson's}

 So, I FINALLY had the chance to photograph our best friends family photos. I have been promising them photos FOREVER!! This weekend was our chance. We found the perfect spot surrounded by beautiful Fall trees. Guess where it was?? Their BACKYARD!! I know, so lucky!!! It was beautiful, they are beautiful and Taylor and Landon's best friend Emma (their daughter) did so well. Such a photogenic family they are. For the short time we had, I got some great shots. I posted a sideshow for the sneak peak since there were too many good ones to choose from. I couldn't choose.just.a.few!!!!! I was so excited for them to see their pictures today, at breakfast, I busted out my laptop for the big reveal at Cracker Barrel, LOL! Creg and Jondra, I cherish our friendship and we love you all to death!!!! I hope you had as much fun as I did!!! Thank you for letting me photograph you!! Take a look!!!! Live, Laugh, Love and ALWAYS be YOU!! Cheers!!!

1 comment:

  1. Jondra, you have a beautiful family!! ;)
    Tiffany, your pictures are great! I love looking at your work! :)

    ReplyDelete