Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Maternity Memories { Carson & Derek}

Before we moved to Kansas, my friend Carson asked if I could do her maternity photos when I came to visit in October. Once I knew the dates I would be back home, we scheduled her session for Oct. 18th. She was due the first week in November. I had such a fun time photographing Carson and her super cute, perfect baby belly!!! Since she is a HUGE Georgia fan, I got some really cute photos using UGA props, including her HUGE Georgia rug. So stinking cute!!!! Well, needless to say, I'm so glad we did this shoot when we did... Baby Kinley was born three days later!!!! In the back of my mind, I figured she would be here soon after, especially since Carson's Dr. appointment was the next day!!!










Carson and Derek, Congratulations!! Baby Kinley is so precious!!! May you be blessed beyond belief!!!! Thank you for allowing me to capture such a special time in your life!!! Live, Laugh, Love and ALWAYS be YOU!! Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment