Monday, January 10, 2011

A change will do yah good!

I know I keep telling everyone one, I am changing this, editing my packages, updating this.. updating that, well.. I AM!!! My approach to the new year as a better photographer has been quite challenging to say the least!! It requires tons of thought, creative ideas, alot of computer time and many tedious tasks in order to keep things up to par. And that + being an at home wife/mommy = slow progress!!! Not to mention exploring the Bridal Exop last weekend which totally BLEW.ME.AWAY!!! I mean, really, it did!!! Craig and thought we were going to just set up shop with 'what we had' (which was not much), and just have a great market. Whoa! I am soo glad we decided to stick this one out, just observe, and wait for the next one... we were NOT prepared!!! There were AMAZING exhibits... ones I could only wish to have. We ended up meeting great photographers who literally had breathtaking displays. Not just their set up.. their photos as well. So Craig and I now know what we have go to do in order to be where we want to be as Wedding Photographers!!

Back to the "change." There are always new ideas, new color schemes, new techniques, new ways!! It's so hard to find the perfect fit, but we have finally decided what we would like to do!! Our goal is to provide excellent service and be unique. With that said, TLC Photography is going to soon be TLC Moments (Touching Lives Capturing MOMENTS) and will have a whole new website to go with it. It will include all the updated packages and prices as promised. Please bare with me as I am still learning the business aspect of photography and incorporating ways to improve TLC Moments in every aspect .

So until my new website is published, I have updated my current one with a new look. Please take a look at it and feel free to tell me what you think!! I am always up for feedback!!! I hope your day is has wonderful as mine has been!! It's our first snow day here in KS and the kids have made their snow angels and have built their snowman!! We're loving it!!!

Here is my link:

www.mytlcphotography.com

And here are a few photos from today!






Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.Be.YOU!!!! Cheers-TLC

No comments:

Post a Comment