Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wrap it up!!

This what I do.....

I am loving being a part of a newbie photographer's group and I am really learning so much each and every day!!! Thank to Manda Koolis of www.mandolinproductions.com who suggested me. Usually, I check it out when I see a new post or discussion but hardly ever post. Every now and then I'll add my .02 here and there and reply to someone's discussion. Yesterday a photog asked the group what they do about packaging. I decided to mention my way of packaging up my images for my clients because it's super easy and it looks pretty neat. Not to mention my clients have always been pleased!! I decided to blog about this today and share it here since I had alot of interest after posting about it.

  My husband told me something a while back that has always stuck in my mind as I venture through this journey as a professional photographer and I will always remember, "It's ALL about the EXPERIENCE!!" And he's right!!! People want to feel respected and love being pampered!! It's the 'little' things! Not to say that my way of packaging is the best way, the most fabulous design or even classy but it's a huge step up from what I was doing starting out. AND, I will say that I'm happy with it and that it doesn't take long at all to put together. I really need that being a wife, an at home mommy and especially after hours of processing images.... fun and fast is what I'm all about. My design style may be different in the years to come because as we all know, change is good and staying trendy is popular!!

What it is:

1) dark brown folded card stock tied with a pink ribbon and a customized logo sticker(www.vistaprint.com)
2) customized labeled DVD slipped in folded card stock (tied pink ribbon holds DVD in place)
3) thank you note included with a personalized hand written message and biz card
4) wrapped in clear cello party bags tied at top with brown ribbon

Voila!!!

If you are interested in doing this and need some help or tips, feel free to ask!! Seriously, it's a fast way to produce a sweet package!!!! 

With all that said, here are a few shots of my packages that I present to my clients!! Hope you like'em!!



 Live.Laugh.Love.And.Be.YOU!!!! Happy Hump Day!! Cheers!!--TLC

No comments:

Post a Comment