Sunday, September 26, 2010

As Promised...

I have been really slacking on my blogs. I had a very busy week last week and am looking forward to this week! But, I will say that I had my mentoring session with Teresa Little Earnest on Thursday which was completely amazing. She gave me a whole new outlook on what I need to be doing as a photographer!!! I am so excited get the ball rollin'!!!! Craig came home on Friday and we had a great weekend!!! Full of family time, tiny bit of shopping, dinner with friends, church, topped it off with the Zoo and Thunderbird's, AND I booked my FIRST wedding in KANSAS!!!! (YAY.YAY.YAY) How we squeezed in all that in 2 days, idk. But we did and it was fun!!! Oh oh oh and Friday night, Craig and I had a great time shooting with our cameras until 1am!!!!! It's so fun, tedious, and detailed. I am so happy that my shooting partner (JD) will be Craig!!! We have so much in store for TLC Photography and couldn't be happier about it!!! One day, are will be  "rocking" the Photography WORLD!!!!! Not only that, but I have another really cool secret!!! But that's another whole blog in itself. I am signing off now as I am exhausted!!!! Nite, Nite.....  Live, Laugh, Love and Always be YOU!! Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment