Sunday, September 12, 2010

Short'n'Sweet.... but maybe the best thing yet!!!

So, I have been searching and searching for the 'right' workshop to attend and this is how I decide whether or not it's a good fit for me: 1. can I afford it; 2. How long will I have to leave my kiddos to attend; 3. What will I get out of it; 4. Is it the right fit for me?; 5. will I learn everything I need to know about being the best photographer I can be; 6. will the shooting experience be enough for ALL the information to sink in!; 7. Will I learn how to market and network? 8. will I learn how to use my equipment properly and learn what equip works best for natural light?; 9. Will this experience be fun?; 10. Is it worth it? Most all of the workshops I find, I can't afford(with travel and room/board included), and most are just not ideal for me. I really, really want to focus on newborn/maternity and WEDDINGS!!! My good friend/partner and mentor is attending an online workshop and is really learning so much. She is such a creative photographer and really produces beautiful photos. But, after seeing her progress with this workshop... I have got my heart set on this one in particular. It's called Really Fun Workshops by Teresa Little Earnest and her one on one mentoring is held in Savannah, GA. Though we have family in GA, Savannah is kinda far away from them and it is a long shot for us to fit it in the budget these days. Until today! I just found out that I have a fantastic opportunity to WIN a FREE GIVEAWAY for that same online mentoring session I have been praying for!!!! How ironic?? Thanks to Manda, who told me about it, and I am going to do ALL I can do to WIN!!!! How great would this be?? YOU CAN WIN TOO!!!! Just click here to enter!!!!
 http://www.reallyfunworkshops.com/a-really-fun-giveaway-2/
I am almost done with the 7 steps to WIN!!!! Good luck to me and to you!!! Live, Laugh, Love and ALWAYS be YOU!!!!! Cheers!!!

1 comment:

  1. yayyyy! praying hard and crossing my fingers for you, lady!

    ReplyDelete