Tuesday, September 28, 2010

VeggieTales LIVE on Stage!!!


It was so fun to see the VeggieTales LIVE!!! The kids loved it ALOT!! And I got to test out my camera with really bad lighting, LOL. I mean so bad that my pictures of the kids didn't turn so good. I need MORE PRACTICE!!! But the Veggies, they are great, for my first time on M in public, anyway!!!!! Here 's a sneak peak.... Enjoy!! Oh but first, I got the best before shot possible of three little ones thrilled to no end to see VT's and eager to hit the road...

Before shot is a MUST!!!



This is what I mean about the bad lighting!

Here too!











Again, terrible lighting!!!

I really like how she's lit up here!

Been there, Did that, Got the T-Shirt.. VeggieTales!! YES!

After this cool experience we headed over to Chuckie Cheese. What a great day these kids had today!!! I'm so happy for them!!!(BTW, if I had control, these images would be ALOT bigger, you don't really get the big 'picture' here, sorry) Live, Laugh, Love and always be YOU!! Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment