Sunday, September 19, 2010

Persistence Pays Off!!!

Wonderful weekend with my family, including Craig, for once!!! We(I) enjoyed some much needed retail therapy by myself as Craig strolled the kids around the mall!! Agh, it was soo nice! Not only were we having a great weekend, BUT, I got it!!!! I GOT IT!!!! An upgrade!!! Oh yes, We went there!!! I crossed over, took the leap and purchased a NEW camera!!! I have had it ONE day and already LOVE IT!!!!

I mean really, what more could a girl (photog) want?? Right?

That was Saturday. I was beginning to wrap up my night/weekend, Craig was already two hours down the road, the kids were bouncing off all 300 of our hallow walls, and I am exhausted!!! Do ya'll remember me talking about really, really wanting to win the Mentoring Giveaway by Teresa Little Earnest a few blogs ago? And remember I said I was going to do ALL I could to WIN??? Well, just before I get ready to put T&L in the bath, I decide to check my Facebook just one more time. I knew the giveaway was up (kinda had it in the back of my mind all weekend, and envisioned what if, just what if, I, INDEED was the lucky winner in the midst of all the family time and shopping festivities). I open my page and see that TLE had posted a link on my page. Oh my goodness, was it me, what was it??? I click it and this is what I see:





Persistence pays off!! Tiffany Lauderdale is our winner!!! Tiffany, email me to set up your skype session!

 

 HOLY MOLY!!!!!!  IT IS MEEEE!!!!! My heart filled with complete joy and excitement!! I couldn't believe it... I'm on the phone with my mom, "Oh.My.God, Mom!!! I WON!!"

How wonderful!!! I really did do everything I could. I LITERALLY blew up her blog with entries day in and day out, and guess what?? PERSISTENCE PAYS OFF!!!! What a way to end an already fantastic weekend!!! Can't wait to start my mentoring!! It will be unforgettable!!!!

So, in a nutshell, I will sum up my thoughts of this weekend for you.. ( I fell in love again, with who, my husband, my kids, and my Lord. I satisfied my inner DIVA. I am the proud owner of a super sweet pro camera. AND, I am one step closer to becoming who I want to be as a Bona fide  photographer!!)  If you believe, anything is possible!!!! Remember Live, Laugh, Love and AWLAYS be YOU!!!! Cheers!!!

 

TLC

 

2 comments: